Kirkwood’s primary client is a leader in the renewable energy industry. The investment from this client allows our offices to rapidly expand and develop strong, top performing professionals.
Our goal is to help our staff gain leadership skills that will enable them to excel in the field of sales, client acquisitions and most importantly experience professional and personal growth. Our training is designed to strengthen communication skills, emphasize a good work ethic and develops skills for negotiating with clients.
At Kirkwood we take pride in our professionalism, integrity, hard work and dedication; which enables us to achieve our goals. We believe that the only way a person can learn to successfully operate a company is for that person to build a strong foundation by experiencing sales functions as an Entry Level Account Executive. Candidates are taught how to interface with clients and finalize business deals. Once these skills are acquired, the individual learns how to coach and teach others how to master these same skills. The training process concludes when a candidate proves that he or she has developed the business acumen necessary to be successful.
Kirkwood places a huge emphasis on leadership development. Leading by example is part of who we are which is why we require that everyone starts off in our entry level Account Executive role. Our 12 month management and leadership development program grooms someone to be able handle all areas of business management. We believe that by investing in our team’s development we will take care of our company’s future.
Learn more about all the career opportunities Kirkwood has to offer.
The current positions we have available are:
- Client Account Negotiation
- New Client Acquisition
- Current Client Retention Cross Training In the areas of Human Resources, Sales, and Marketing
- (all qualified individuals will be trained in all aspects of the position)
At Kirkwood, we provide an internship program that allows individuals to learn fundamentals of business, sales and marketing. Successful interns have to potential to acquire full-time permanent positions.
- The internship program involves training in areas of marketing, sales, human resources, finance and client development.
- All internships are full time and paid.
- No intern will be put behind a desk, asked to get coffee, make copies or file papers.
- Interns who successfully complete the program will receive an end of the internship bonus, letters of recommendation, and if qualified, an option to work full time upon graduation.